Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor getting a patent contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover specific new product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.